Description: When Jesus turned towards Jerusalem, he was about to enter a world of intrigue, dubious motives, hatred and politics. Jesus' objective was to save the world, but the religious leaders, the Romans, and the Zealots all had other ideas.
This full-featured adventure game allows you to be an eye-witness to the people, places and events of Christ's last week - the most important week in history!
• Obtain first-hand knowledge of the geography of Jerusalem by moving around 120 illustrated locations
• Consult the built-in encyclopedia for a description of each feature and group of people, to gain an understanding of the political and social background of the times.
• Look up additional information from the four Gospels and five well-known commentaries to acquire a deeper apprecaition of the events.
• There are 1,200 possible conversations with fictional characters representing priest, pilgrims, tax collectors, Zealots, dicsiples, Pharisees, Roman soldiers, Sadducess, prophetesses, and other people of the time.
• The fictional characters will aid you in discovering the reality of first-century life - and give you clues for adventure.
• Witness the events unfold before your eyes
All close-outs are sold AS-IS.
System Requirements: (not tested on newest operating systems)
Windows 3.1 or later. 4 meg ram, 10MB hard drive space.
Age Recommendation: 10 & up
Version: Windows 3.1 & later
Length: LIMITED SUPPLY
Dimensions: box or jewelcase
Number of Players: 1
||Customers who bought this product also purchased